Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Happy Shopping

A picnic with daddy, or so what daddy calls a picnic, eating Mcdonalds outside. :o) They love it!

Swinging in the park!

Last day to play outside, Ella vs. Evan. Ella did win once!

The girls and I went to Creekside to feed the duck!

Eva is throwing food, I would have got more pics but there was a huge swan that was coming right for us so I told the girls to run and then they were scared. Oops! That thing really could have eaten Eva for sure!

The girls had ballet class at a moms house for a moms club play date.


Ella laying with Izzy; her favorite puppy!

The girls and their best friends.

Daddy watched them a lot this weekend so they spent a lot of time hiking, playing, and eating at the park.

We also took advantage of the last of the nice weather and had fires both Saturday and Sunday nights.

Daddy took Ella to the pet store and she held this adorable Scottie.


We had a wonderful week; we kept busy thats for sure. We went to storytime, fed the ducks, played with our friends in multiple playdates. Ballet class was a fun way to change a playdate. As you can see Ella is still in love with dogs, its never going away I don't think. This weekend the girls spent a lot a time with daddy! Saturday I slept and then went shopping with my friend Andrea and then Sunday I helped Jenna, my best friend, move into her 1st home. So Monday I thought would be a great time to spend time together but Eva was crabby bc she still has been waking up before 7 (since the time-change) so she's ready for a nap by 12. Evan took Ella to eat pizza hut buffet and then they hung out for awhile, went to the bookstore, and the pet store. I had some time to myself which I could get used too! I certainly got a lot accomplished. We are excited to decorate the house for Christmas and start watching Christmas movies. This is our favorite time of the year! We also are looking forward to spending time in Tennessee over Thanksgiving. This is our first Thanksgiving in Ohio with family so we are so excited! The girls also miss their auntie and uncle. Hope everyone is doing well and staying healthy.

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers